EZ DRUM MASTER /HOST ini adalah VSTI HOST / utama Untuk plug in VSTI , sebelum menginstal EZ DRUM lainnya seperti EZ NASHVILLE , SUPERIOR, VINTAGE ROCK , DFH , etc agan agan harus menginstal EZ DRUM MASTER ini terlebih dahulu
EZdrummer® is a multi-microphone drum sampler designed for musicians and producers in need of a compact, affordable, easy to handle plug-in without compromising sound quality or control. The visualized drums in the interface combine auditioning of sounds and drumkit construction. The extensive drag and drop MIDI library (featuring 8000+ MIDI files) enables users to create a great drum track in just a few clicks. For more advanced handling, users can control microphone bleeding and levels between drums using the internal mixer. The mixer also allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host through one single plug-in, and thanks to the second generation Toontrack® Percussive Compression (TPC), system requirements are kept to a minimum.
The drums for EZdrummer® were recorded, produced and played with the best in the business. From our pro Superior Drummer® line we’ve adopted the humanizing features that are instrumental in making our drum samplers the pinnacle in digital drum production.EZdrummer® Facts & Features
• 7000 sound files at 16-bit / 44.1kHz equivalent to 5Gb of uncompressed wav files.
• Instant access to more than 8000 midi drum patterns with prelistening, quick browsing and drag’n’drop functionality.
• Same extensive layer depth on all drums and cymbals as in EZdrummers big brother Superior Drummer®.
• EZdrummer® ranges from entry level usability to pro handling
• Features multiple microphone control
• TPC II reduces system requirements to a minimum
• Operates in General MIDI
• Internal mixer allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host through one single plug in
• Preset mix modes for quick sound changes
• Interface visualizes the drums loaded and combines auditioning and kit construction
• Drums recorded at Avatar Studios, New York by worldclass drummers and producers
• The humanizer function combines drum hit randomizing and non-cycling
• Velocity sweep allows instant changes to MIDI data, extending groove context relevance
• Possibilities for the user to add their own MIDI files to the library
Password : ssopov
or MEDIAFIRE Link (Different File from above / NOT A MIRROR)